Directors and Officers Insurance
Many directors spend considerable time and resources in protecting the assets and liabilities of their limited companies. Some do not realise that as a director or officer of a company they incur unlimited liability for their actions in connection with the business. Directors and Officers liability cover protects all directors (past, present and future if required) and employees from any personal liability that they may incur.
Directors and Officers Insurance is vital for any and every Limited company, some myths about Directors Liability:
- Directors have limited liability - NO THEY DO NOT!
- I don't have a title director, so I can't be held liable - YES YOU CAN !
- The company can indemnify us - NOT IF IT GOES Bankrupt!
- We are only a small company - THE SAME LAWS APPLY!
- They cannot touch my personal assets - YES THEY CAN !
BBi Ireland work with many of the largest insurers to provide extensive Directors and Officers cover. We will always discuss your requirements in detail before recommending cover but to start the quotation process please complete the online preliminary information form (below) or if you wish to find out how we can help you please contact us by phoning our Directors & Officers Team on +353 (0) 49 4331038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org